Selena Gomez Bikini Pictures


I reached a new low. I woke up hungover in my office with a cartoon X-Men stuck in my head. One of my six crack babies was taken at my feet, next to the jug of whiskey he drank the night before. For about 30 seconds I looked at my life and thought of turning a new leaf, but that seemed too much effort. The leaf, my resume would be too difficult to bear. So I thought that if this is the bottom, you can squeeze a little lower, and about 16 Oggle stars of Disney.

I have also been published Egotastic.com these first images, which makes the bad not me. Paw pointed out how the world has become thanks to the Internet.

So here is the anti-Miley Cyrus - Selena Gomez bikini. Nothing crazy, wrong, or even pervy these images.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Followers

Mobile Wallpaper 2011. Powered by Blogger.

Archives

Blog Archive